This mixed case showcases our interest in classic continental styles, but also our experimental & wilder side - think fruited sours and dry, lightly spiced farmhouse inspired beers that often drink well with food.
It's a case for the refined palate and those of you who enjoy clean, drinkable beers with flavour, balance and subtle complexity.
If, like us, you don't just want to be bashed around the chops with hops, hops and more hops, interjected with the odd strong, sweet stout, then this mixed case might just be for you.
A typical selection will include:
- Blend #2 Bretted Farmhouse - wine barrel aged, funky saison
- Our Unfruited Gose - sour, salt and spice
- Our new season Rhubarb & Hibiscus Sour
- Our super drinkable Farmhouse Pale ale
- Our classic Winter or Summer Saison
- and Knocking on Pollen's Door, our Biere de Miel with heather honey
All bottles are 330 ml
Please let us know if we need to account for allergens or specific dietary requirements by email - firstname.lastname@example.org